Sunday 19 November 2017

Patience Pays Off

Recently, I had a really painful experience. I bought a certain stock at a price and after which the price dropped continuously for 2 days. Total, the stock dropped 0.025 (might seem small but I'm still new and not too experienced in fluctuations, haha) over that 2 days and it shocked me as I didnt expect the price to drop so much.

What i have is that once you have set a price and did your research, follow through with it to not give shock to yourself.  I guess i have been waiting for such a long time for this stock and so I was impatient and once I saw a slight dip, I went in for the purchase. Patience pays off, a valuable lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog. It is good you started early. All the best in obtaining your goal for $100k by 30. Don't forget long term goals too

    ReplyDelete