Thursday 6 September 2018

STI breaking it's 52-weeks low. Time to buy in?

Today (6th Sep 2018), STI ETF (ES3) have recently reached a new 52 week low of $3.17. With this new 52 -week low, I have a FOMO feeling because my average price for ES3 is $3.302 and I can really bring the average price down. However, with the market being so unpredictable right now, I hope to be able to wait awhile and see. Of course, for now, I am not planning to have any buy transactions as I am building my war chest.




With the 150 MA crossing 50 MA, there might be a further drop in the price. But I will be waiting at the sidelines for now even though I am rather tempted. Many other stock also fell in their prices yesterday as I saw a sea of red with DBS having a big drop of $0.50.




1 comment:

  1. STI has form a head & shoulder pattern. If TA works, it will drop to 2,800 region in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete