Tuesday 17 September 2019

August 2019 Portfolio Review

A late August portfolio review as I was very busy in August with work and planning for my family trip. Short review as not much changes in my portfolio.

August was an exciting month and also many attractive prices came for many stocks. Did I make a purchase?

No, I didn't as I did not want to deplete my war chest yet and instead am building up on it.


Of course, the usual purchase of Nikko AM STI ETF through my POSB RSP still continues. For August, 61 units of Nikko AM STI ETF was purchased at a price of $3.2338 with a net sales charge of $1.64 and net amount invested = $198.36.

Current Portfolio: 
 



Dividends:
In August, I had dividends from STI ETF, totaling to $33.

Looking forward to this month (Sep) as I will be receiving dividends from:
  • Far East Hospitality Trust 
  • First REIT 
  • CapitaRetail China Trust 



No comments:

Post a Comment