Wednesday 7 February 2018

First experience with a sea of red

6th Feb 2018:
Wow! What a day it was. When I opened the stock apps on my phone today, I saw a sea of red. Please pardon me on my reaction to it as I started trading only mid 2017, I was in the market at a time when almost everything was on an uptrend. So imagine how I felt when I saw this today!

 

Its interesting and I am excited to find out how things go from here. The drop was significant earlier in the day and my snapshot only showed after the closure of the markets.  My portfolio dropped by 1.58% and its the first significant I have experienced for my portfolio.

7th Feb 2018 
Most of the stocks have slowly went up but not to its original prices but lesser red is seen. Hope to document all these down for future reflection of my feelings and thoughts.



2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Congratulations on starting your journey early! Nice to know and read about another student that is embarking on this adventourous yet rewarding journey!

    I’ve just spent some time reading through all your post and it’s really interesting considering that we have 90% of our things in common, most probably the other 10% would have came from the very mere and slight age difference .. and gender (based on your URL .. if I did not assume wrongly!) haha!!

    Will add you onto my blog roll! Looking forward to your upcoming post and learning from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sleepydevil:) I too have realized the similarities between us except for our age and gender differences. I also found that you have much more in-depth analysis and financial knowledge than me!

      Your blogposts are very informative and your style of writing is very mature for your age. I have added you to my blog list from the beginning as I enjoyed reading your posts. Do keep it up and I’m looking forward to learn much more from you! Haha

      Delete