Thursday 4 October 2018

Portfolio updates for Sep 2018

I bought a new REIT counter into my portfolio. I bought 700 shares of Capitaland Retail China Trust (SGX: AU8U) at a price of $1.43 each. I actually was eyeing this stock for awhile and it did go down to $1.40 but I bought it at $1.43.




I like that it has a price to book ratio of 0.848 which is lower than 1 and a gearing of 32.1%.

Capitaland Retail China Trust portfolio includes 10 properties in China.

I have been wanting to include more REITs into my portfolio in an attempt to increase my dividends. My overall portfolio now as seen below:

 
STI ETF is currently my biggest proportion followed by Singtel. Design Studio was actually a significant proportion of my portfolio as well but due to its drop in price, it has a reduced proportion in my portfolio currently. I hope to continue to build up my portfolio in the years to come. 





Give me a like if you like what you are reading or want to know more: SingaporeanTalksMoney

1 comment:

  1. CRCT is a good growth stock to be vested in while the markets are bearish about the trade war and rising USD. Its gearing headroom means more room for future growth. It is also pivoting its strategy to concentrate on tier-1 Chinese cities which will likely continue to see land value appreciation, hence higher Book to price difference.

    ReplyDelete