Wednesday 15 April 2020

Having Anxiety and How Do I Cope With It

Yes, I do have anxiety about various things in my life and especially if I feel stressed during that period, my mood can be significantly affected by it.

I think a lot about stuff and I worry lots, it's just like that and I can't really help it. When I first started work, I was okay but as the workload increased, I did find myself losing appetite and feeling sluggish. I even felt like vomiting every time I went to office to work.

I know some people tell me not to think so much about it or like to ignore it. I did try and it was ok for a period but as I kept thinking about my work, it got worse. I didn't have the vomiting sensations or loss of appetite on weekends so I knew they were somehow related to work.

During this period of working from home, I do find myself better because I am not physically in office and do not have to deal with many other stressors unlike when I am in the office. To be honest, I am actually working better from home.


I am someone who cares a lot about what other thinks of me and I think the impression that others get of me can affect my thinking and mood.

I wouldn't say that I am in a bad shape but recently it got pretty bad and I knew it was affecting my daily life.

With this nice break from working in the office physically, I do feel a lot better and hopefully when I get back to office, everything can also be good and I will be fine.

I do worry about many things and Covid-19 was also on my mind when it came up but I have learned to managed it. I think an important thing to managing your anxiety is to let yourself know that the stressor is some thing that you can control or can't and from there you can identify it and use various coping mechanism to handle it.

I have a daily routine that I try to keep to and I hope it helps in the long term. Being able to write it all down here and sharing it also helps me in a way that I can express it because it's really difficult to share it openly with people around you. So thank you to everyone who is here reading this :)

5 comments:

  1. Jiayou! Try to identify the factors that are causing these feelings, and try to find a job that will minimize these factors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a list and clear it one at a time. Try to take small steps in things that might trigger you and focus less on the big picture that might be overwhelming. You can do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have exercise for better mind and read about Magnesium..these help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
    DO NOT KEEP YOUR FINANCIAL BURDEN TO YOURSELF CONTACT US NOW FOR ANY KIND OF LOAN AT A LOW INTEREST OF 2%. stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com whatsapp: +16673078785,

    Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our Loan program is the quickest.

    We give out loan in any currency of your choice Yuan, Dollar, Thai baht, Euro, Dinar, etc} and duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured).
    Do you need any kind of loan and have low credit score, Have you find it difficult to get loans from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your financial problem is STEVE WILSON LOAN FIRM.

    The terms and conditions are very reasonable and considerate.
    We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Xmas Loans, Business Loans, Debt Consolidation Loans, Personal Loans, Car loans, Hotel loans, Student loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies.

    Interested applicants should Contact us via email:stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com. whatsapp:+16673078785 Apply and be free from financial bondage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Business and Personal Loans, Loans ranging from $5,000-$500,000,000.00 USD

    We Offer suitable financial services Globally,Business and Personal Loans, Loans ranging from $5,000-$500,000,000, 00. Our passion is helping ones in need, Feel free to engage our leased facilities as We have provided over $2 Billion in business loans to over 25,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. * Personal loans, * Truck Loans * Car Loans * Real Estate Loans * Refinancing Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Education Loans * Farm Loans * Corporate Loans * Business Start-up Loans We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million, Better loan services Will give you loan with an affordable interest rate of 3% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Our aim is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable Email us via:brianandersonloanfinance@gmail. Com loan firm We are certified and offer fast and reliable services +1 (424) 286-6076

    ReplyDelete