Sunday 2 February 2020

January 2020 Portfolio, Purchase and Dividends Updates

January passed in a blink of an eye, this month's dividends were not bad and I also made a purchase besides my RSP with FSMone.

One mistake I made for my RSP with FSMone is that I forgot to convert my SGD to USD so no purchase was made for Vanguard Total World Stock ETF (VT) and only 39 units of SPDR STI ETF was made. 




I will remember to convert my SGD to USD before the purchase date so that it will be purchased. 

Portfolio: 

Overall my portfolio value has dropped over the past few days. However, I am not too concerned about it yet as the deop is not too extreme and with my RSP with FSMone, I can purchase more units of ES3. 

I bought 1700 units of Far East Orchard (O10) at a price of $1.17 each in early Jan. I like the dividend yield on this stock and although it is not a REIT, the dividend payout has been consistent. 

With a dividend yield of 5%, it can help contribute to my portfolio.  It has a price to book of 0.4 and P/E of 17.




The price of O10 also rarely fluctuates as Far East Organization holds about 61% of the shares. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, it has since dropped to $1.14.


Dividends: 

January is a pretty good month with Nikko AM STI ETF paying out $58.66 and Singtel paying $34 so I received about $92.66 this month. 

I really like that my dividends are increasing and hope to pump more into my portfolio so that they can continue to increase. Nikko AM STI ETF is one of my biggest holdings as I previously bought it using the DBS POSB invest-saver. 

I have since terminated it but am holding onto the units as I switch to FSMone to buy SPDR STI ETF instead. 

Read more: Switching from POSB Invest Saver to FSMone ETF RSP 



No comments:

Post a Comment