Sunday 30 June 2019

June 2019 portfolio updates + Far East Orchard (O10) bought

For June 2019, with the regular savings plan with POSB invest saver, another 59 units of Nikko AM STI ETF (SGX:G3B) were added to my portfolio at a cost of $3.3395 per unit.



Purchase for the month:

Also, this month I added Far East Orchard (SGX:O10) into my portfolio. I bought in at a price of $1.18 and 800 units were purchased.

I have actually been eyeing Far East Orchard for some time now. Far East Orchard Limited is a property developer and a hospitality owner and operator.

Their business is split into 5 main categories, namely, hospitality, property development, healthcare, student accommodation and investment holdings.


Far East Orchard has 33% share holdings of REIT Manager and Trustee Manager of Far East Hospitality Trust which I also hold in my portfolio.

Read more: January 2019 Portfolio review - Added Far East Hospitality Trust and Nikko AM STI ETF into my portfolio




I like Far East Orchard as it has healthcare, student accommodations and also hospitality properties. These all are not just in Singapore but in UK and Australia as well.

Dividends:  

For the month of June, I have received dividends from Amara - $2 and from Far East Hospitality Trust - $16.38.



Looking forward to July as Singtel would be giving out their dividend which is quite a substantial amount and also Nikko AM STI ETF.

Portfolio: 



No comments:

Post a Comment