Sunday 27 January 2019

January 2019 Portfolio review - Added Far East Hospitality Trust and Nikko AM STI ETF into my portfolio

In January, I added 1800 shares of Far East Hospitality Trust (Q5T) into my portfolio. I bought in at a price of $0.610 each.

I have been planning to add more REITs into my portfolio. Currently, my portfolio has 2 REITs, First REIT (AW9U) and CapitaLand Retail China Trust (AU8U). 





Far East Hospitality Trust consist of Far East Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust and Far East Hospitality Business Trust.

They have 13 properties with 9 being hotels and 4 being serviced residences.

Hotels Serviced Residences
Oasia Hotel Novena Regency House
The Elizabeth Hotel Village Residences Robertson Quay
Orchard Rendezvous Hotel Village Residences Clarke Quay
The Quincy Hotel Village Residences Hougang
Village Hotel Albert Court
Village Hotel Bugis
Oasia Hotel Downtown
Village Hotel Changi 
Rendezvous Hotel Singapore


Far East Organisation is the largest private property developer in Singapore and a sponsor for Far East Hospitality Trust. 

Far East Organisation includes three listed entities namely Far East Orchard Limited, Far East Hospitality Trust which consists of Far East Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust and Far East Hospitality Business Trust, and Yeo Hiap Seng Limited.




Yup, I was surprised that they are the majority shareholder of Yeo's, a food and beverage products company.

With it said, I bought it at a price of $0.610 hence this would give me about a dividend yield of 6.50%.

60 units of Nikko AM STI ETF was also bought using POSB invest saver.

Read more: Automating my investment for Nikko AM STI ETF (G3B)

With that, my current portfolio looks like that right now.
 



Follow me on Facebook if you like what you are reading: SingaporeanTalksMoney



No comments:

Post a Comment