Thursday 17 January 2019

Earning points and redeem free food or rewards as you take public transport

My mum's friend mentioned to her about this ez-link card app where u link your ez-link card to the app.


This would then allow you to redeem things as you use your ez-link card.




So the things that you can redeem for now are quite limited. Usually, I would just look at the food and beverages section.

They currently only have Curry puff from Old Chang Kee, donuts from Dunkin Donuts and QQ rice.

So what you have to do is to key in your ez-link number found at the back of the card into the app (note that concession cards like student are unable to clock points).




After which, with every $0.10 spend on your ez-link card, you will earn one point.

So assuming my journey to work and back home would cost a total of $0.72 + $1.22 = $1.94 so I would earn 19 points each day.

One curry'o from Old Chang Kee would cost you 800 points. That seems pretty long and yes it is.

The trick is to clock all of your family's card into 1 app so that you can earn points pretty fast but of course it still takes awhile.




My mum clocks her points into my app as well and se the points do add up quite fast.

To be honest, there are so many rewards thing nowadays that I feel like it's difficult to keep up but this one is really easy and especially so if you use public transport frequently!

Follow me on Facebook if you like what you are reading: SingaporeanTalksMoney

No comments:

Post a Comment