Monday 14 January 2019

My life in the 2nd week of January 2019

Monday (7/1/19):

This is a very dreaded week as it is the week after all the holidays. Haha, this means we are back to 5 days work week.

My alarm rings and I reluctantly get out of bed to get ready for the day.

I leave for my workplace at 7.30am and tap into the station before 7.45am to get the discount for my transport.

I pay $0.72 for my trip to work.




Lunch time and I am eating my lunch that I prepared the night before.

I ended work at about 6.45pm and my journey back cost $1.22. 

Tuesday (8/1/19):

Same routine as Monday except that today I meal prep for Wednesday and Thursday’s lunch.

On Sundays I would prepare lunch for Monday and Tuesday.




I forgot to take a photo for the Monday and Tuesday lunch but it’s similar to the photo below except that it was beef and not chicken.
 


I manage to end work on time and so I went to my grandma's place for dinner.

I used to go there everyday but now I end work pretty late so my mum would dapao back my share of dinner for me. 

Wednesday (10/1/19):

Another day of work.

Thursday (10/1/19):

Today I received a notification that I have gotten my interest for my DBS multiplier account.

It just feels good knowing that your account is earning much more than just 0.05% each month.

This is also the first interest that I have earned from the multiplier account.




Looking forward to Friday and the weekends as this is the first full since Christmas and New Year week.

Work really drains me although I have just only started. I sleep at like around 10pm everyday as my eyes feel tired and quite dry. 

Friday (11/1/19) :

Today is Friday! I don't meal prep for Friday as I usually go out in the evening and so I do not want to bring around so much stuff.

We went to a cafe nearby where I got a fish and chips ($8)

Ended work about an hour later due to last minute emails coming in.

To be honest, many people work overtime and at times, I do find it difficult to leave work on time as everyone is staying back.

Saturday (12/1/19):

I usually wake up pretty early on Saturday like around 8-9am as I like to do my own stuff in the morning like watching videos or writing on the blog before going out in the afternoon.

I sleep pretty early on a Friday night as well as I don't party much. Haha.

I went lunch and then shopping with my mum, aunt and cousin.

Dinner was at my aunt's place and then we head home




Sunday (13/1/19):

In the morning, from 10am-1130am, I give tuition and then after which I had lunch with my mum at a nearby hawker centre before we head out to do some errands.

I would also start meal prep for Monday as well as Tuesday lunch.

This would take up a portion of my Sunday. 

Follow me on Facebook: SingaporeanTalksMoney

2 comments:

  1. Access to computers and other control systems which might provide you with information about the way the world revolves around technology should be unlimited and total. All information should be free and accessible to all. Seeing how you are being monitored by most of these tech companies. And also needing cyber help in many areas of your day to day activities, we at INTEGRATEDHACKS have come come up with a team of highly motivated and dedicated hackers to help you get access to information you are being deprived of and also protect you when necessary. Our services include and are not limited to hacking of social media accounts,email accounts, tracking of phones hacking of bank cards and many more.
    Have you ever been hacked? Need to recover your stolen account, Want to monitor your kids,spouse or partner, Change your school results, track messages from an email or mobile number, secure your email accounts, phones, bank accounts and many more, INTEGRATEDHACKS is the one for you. Hundreds of our clients have their jobs done consistently and efficiently in no time. Our professional hackers for hire team is highly qualified and can hack anything or device you desire without giving the target any form of notification which makes us one of the best.
       Are you having doubts about your partner ? Worry no more. All your doubts would be cleared.


    ★ Contact Us today For Your Desired Hacking services via : integratedhacks@protonmail.com and experience cyber hacking like never before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just to let you know, it is better to eat food that is cooked on the very day itself, reheating food spoils the inner lining of the stomach. good to save money but not not good if saving money harms your health. also does the benefits of time taken to prep your food on sunday outweigh the cost of eating outside for lunch? if u work in CBD there are healthy options under $10

    ReplyDelete