Tuesday 29 January 2019

Goals for 2019 - Physically, Mentally and Financially

January 2019 is coming to an end soon and I realized that I haven't set any goals yet for this year.

Goals are essential because they are a target for you to work towards and even if you were not able to achieve it, at least you were in the journey of achieving it.




For me, I don't usually set goals but for this year, I like to try to have some goals to make myself to be a better me. HAHA.

Physical Goals:

- I hope to at least exercise two times per week either by skipping or to have a jog around the neighborhood.

- I have no need to reduce my weight as I am in the acceptable range so maybe my goal would be to not gain too much weight as work does take up pretty much of my time and I have my dinner at a pretty late timing.

- I also do snack after dinner and weekends are for eating so I think exercising would have to be incorporated into my life for me to be healthy.

Mental/ Emotion Goals:

- I have always been worried about my life, how it will turn out, whether am I on par with people of my age.

This in turn has actually put a lot of stress on myself because I am always comparing myself with others.




This is definitely not good and some times it demoralizes me. So in 2019, I hope to just live my life and not be so affected by people.

Financial Goals:

- Since I have started working in end of 2018, I would hope to increase my savings as I have a regular source of income from my job. I would hope to save at least $12 000 in cash savings for 2019.

- This would mean that I would need to save $1000 per month which I think is still manageable.




- The contract for my current job would end in August 2019 hence before that, I would also like to be able to find a full-time position of a similar or if not higher pay.

My goals are not that specific but it's a starting point for 2019. Here's to a great 2019!

Follow me on Facebook: SingaporeanTalksMoney

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your list of goals for 2019. I really appreciate your emotional goals. Way to go. And best of luck to achieve your financial goals.

    ReplyDelete