Sunday 10 March 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I am 24 years old today. Almost to quarter life, time flies especially once you are past 21 years old.

Sometimes I still get the feeling that I am not yet near 25 years old but when I start calculating my age, turns out I am older than what I think my age is.



As I turn 24, I do get more responsibilities and I find myself having to take up more roles to support myself and the people around me.

With my mum planning to retire within this year and my brother who have just started his university, I do find that I would need to have a secure job or to at least remain in employment to allow my mum to be able to do the things that she wants to.

Birthdays are usually a small affair in my family, where we would have a nice meal together.



My colleagues also celebrated my birthday with a team lunch on Friday and on Saturday, we went back to office to clear some work before getting home.

Yup, I worked on a Saturday as well as the workload is really increasing.

With that, I hope to be able to find a full-time permanent job before this year end.

Well, they always say, a year old means a year wiser! Have a great Sunday guys!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and good luck in your job search! Also finding mine as well! Huat ah to both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete