Sunday 31 March 2019

Portfolio review - Breaks $10 000! and dividends received in March 2019

March review is here! March is a special month for me as it is my birthday and also my mum's birthday month.

Read more: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Of course, this march also marks a special occasion as my total investment portfolio breaks $10 000.



Since I have a regular savings plan set up, a portion of my income goes to building up my portfolio in terms of Nikko AM STI ETF.

I keep money on the side for other stocks that I would like to have in my portfolio while waiting for the right price before getting in.

So for March, another 60 units of Nikko AM STI ETF was added to my portfolio at a price of 3.277.

I do find that the price of it not as attractive as when you buy it yourself but i set it up to ensure that some automation is being implemented.



This is because work has really taken up a lot of my time and I dont really have the time to key in my orders. I OT on average about 3-4 days per week.

Here is the breakdown of my portfolio:



For the month of March, I have received dividends from Far East HTrust, $18 and CapitaRetail China Trust, $33.81.

The dividends received so far in 2019:


2019
Month Dividends Collected
January52.87
February64.5
March51.81
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Total Dividends

That's all for the month of March. I have also set up a FSMone account so as to expose myself to buying overseas stocks.

Read more: Planning to diversify my portfolio to overseas stocks 
 
I am still in the midst of finding out more and would have a post soon on the process of setting the account up!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and ypur mum a very Happy Birthday! ��
    Also, congrats on the 10k milestone. ��

    ReplyDelete