Wednesday 6 May 2020

April 2020 Portfolio and Some Updates

April has been just staying at home and observing the number of cases everyday as we see record high being updated. Its been a crazy month as CB was announced and then the extension of it with stricter measures was also announced.

Read more: CB breaker Extended to 1 June 2020

On my portfolio side, not much buying was done unlike everyone else, I did find prices attractive and wanted to buy but with low cash on my side and my income being not that high, I just stuck to my RSP.


In April 2020, 3.117 units of Vanguard Total World Stock ETF (VT) was bought at a price of USD 67.0299 each and 76 units of STI ETF (ES3) was bought at a price of $2.5971.

$0 dividends were received this month similar to last year in April, am expecting this year's dividends to take a hit as I am holding quite a number of REITs with most in hospitality and retail.

Current Portfolio:



Dividends:




I have been watching more webinars nowadays as compared to when working in office as I have more time on hand to listen and they are easily accessible since more webinars are also being done due to the situation.

With the different webinars, you can learn a bit from everything and it is really interesting to see what other think of this current situation and how they are handling it. 
 
I am making some changes to my RSP by switching from purchasing STI ETF (ES3) to Hang Seng Index (2800).

Below are some of my previous month's updates in 2020:

- March 2020 Portfolio Updates and Dividends
- Feb 2020 Portfolio Updates and Dividends
- Jan 2020 Portfolio Updates and Dividends

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am new to FSMone.

    Out of curiosity, how do you fund the FSMone RSP for the VT? Do you transfer USD to FSMone directly, or transfer SGD to FSMone then change?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buaytuckchek,

      I currently transfer SGD to my FSMone cash account and then change it to USD to the USD cash account in FSMone.

      If I am not wrong, they can only receive USD through Cheque / Telegraphic/ Local Bank Transfer supported only from Standard Chartered SG.

      Hope this helps!

      Delete